The 3D VIRTUAL OPERATING ROOM (3DVOR) project
The goal is to develop a tool capable of inter professional education to improve the quality and safety of medical practices, thanks to the recovery of skills developed by experts in the exercise of their functions, and the capitalization of their professional experience.
3DVOR is a project of RT3D virtual universe dedicated to professional training in the Medical area including a multilingual 3D simulation platform, to form and train professionals in the operating room to the risk management and the prevention of serious adverse events.
Reproducing the context of an operating theater, it will reveal the impact of individual or collective decisions on the Course of the operation. It involves all stakeholders in health involved since the entry of the patient operating room until its output; its originality is to provide a collaborative training has all professionals operating room (anesthetist, surgeon, nurses, health framework). This game allows a set plight of teams without interfere with the safety of the patient, so as to have a preventive approach to the identification and analysis of risk events.
– Serious Game Research Lab (University JF Champollion): SG Design
– IRIT-Vortex (University of Toulouse I & JF Champollion): Behavioural Simulation
– CLLE (University of Toulouse II & JF Champollion): Ergonomy
– EFTS (University of Toulouse II): Pedagogy
– Toulouse Hospital
– KTM Advance
– Catherine Lelardeux (SGRL) email@example.com
– David Panzoli (IRIT, SGRL) firstname.lastname@example.org
– Dr Lubrano (neurosurgery) email@example.com
– Pr Minville (anesthesia & reanimation) firstname.lastname@example.org