The organization of this years GALA conf (Rome, 9-11 December 2015) continues also during the summer period.
As you know, the conference gathers all the main actors in the SG field and is articulated in workshops, tutorials, courses, regular conference papers and exhibition.
We already planned four interesting workshops for you:
- Games for Mobility and Intelligent Transportation Systems (G4MITS)
- Pergamon Workshop: Multi-disciplinary creation of pervasive serious games (in health)
- Games for Health Workshop 2015
- Proto World Tutorial: Customizing a simulation game environment to model and plan urban mobility
Overmore, we are planning an exhibition for companies related to the world of SGs. It will have two parts: one dedicated to the commercial world of SG and one to the non-commercial one. The latter aims at spotting, sustaining and creating relationships with people and small companies (students of any level, professionals or amateur developers, small studios, etc.) that are interested in presenting new prototypes and products.
The GALA Conf SG Awards are devoted to honor the best serious games designed by non-commercial producers. This initiative will encourage students, PhDs, new comers of serious games in presenting their product and make the SGs market growing.
- Papers (10 pages) submission deadline: extended to July 29, 2015
- Notification date for Papers: September 11, 2015
- Notification date for Workshops: October 28, 2015
- Camera Ready Papers and Registration Due: October 28th 2015