ORLANDO — The winners in the six categories of the Serious Games Showcase & Challenge (SGS&C) were announced Dec. 5 at the 2012 Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC 2012). Picked from a field of 18 announced in late October, and including the Business and Student standouts unveiled at Australia’s inaugural SGS&C at SimTecT in June, the winners are:
• Business: Virtual Attain by RealTime Immersive.
• Government: Cross-Competency Cultural Trainer by JKO-J7.
• Student: Machineers by IT University of Copenhagen.
• Mobile: DragonBox+ by WeWantToKnow AS.
• Adaptive Force Training (this year’s special emphasis category): Government in Action by McGraw-Hill Education.
• People’s Choice: C-ID Combat Vehicle Detection & Identification by AEgis Technologies.
The judging process included more than 100 people from academia, government and industry around the globe.
Read more on DefenseNews web pages: